Warning: The originals photos, texts, films, music, etc ... of the period previous to 1921 year -see the Act of the US Congress about it - have no copyright and belong to the public domain. However, those same pictures, I process this blog, when I restore and paint the pictures, then the right of modification is produced, ie that are protected by full copyright law, in this case mine. Of course there are many more laws in the world, declared in the public domain photographs (which is the topic at hand), in very later dates to the aforementioned (Example: WWII, Korea, etc ...) .

Monday, September 26, 2022

Pamen Benítez Campos, Zoné, Libro de Poemas.

PAMEN

María del Carmen Benítez Campos

(1953-2022)

I have changed Pamen obituary for the header of his blog. It is more pleasant.

He cambiado la esquela de Pamen por la cabecera de su blog. Resulta más agradable.

****************************

A few months ago, a tragic event happened and for me very sad, from which I will never recover: the death of my wife Pamen. The same day I collected her ashes, I wrote a text for this Blog. I will post it here later. I also started the creation of a new Blog to publish his latest book of Poems: Zoné. It's pretty much finished, so I'll put a link here.Now I am going to upload, little by little, the posts that I had previously prepared for you.

Cordially,

Jose Luis Castillo,

September 2022

P.S.- I can't resist placing here and now, a link to Pamen's Blog, although it is not finished yet [Now finished]. I have placed the Google translator in the sidebar of your Blog. Thank you.

https://pamen-benitez-poems-poemas.blogspot.com/

****************************


Pamen and Pepe (José Luis Castillo) at the legendary Café Malvarrosa, 
Valencia, Spain, circa 1979.

Pamen y Pepe (José Luis Castillo) en el legendario Café Malvarrosa, 
Valencia, España, circa 1979.

****************************

 Hace unos meses se produjo un hecho luctuoso y para mí muy triste, del que nunca me recuperaré: el fallecimiento de mi esposa Pamen. El mismo día que recogí sus cenizas, escribí un texto para este Blog. Más adelante lo publicaré aquí. También comencé la creación de un nuevo Blog para publicar su último libro de Poemas: Zoné. Prácticamente está acabado, así que colocaré aquí un enlace. Ahora voy a ir subiendo, poco a poco, los posts que tenía preparados anteriormente para vosotros.

Cordialmente,

José Luis Castillo, 

Septiembre de 2022.

PS.- No me resisto a colocar aquí y ahora, un enlace el Blog de Pamen, aunque aún no esta finalizado [Ahora ya finalizado]. He colocado el traductor de Google en la barra lateral de su Blog. Gracias.

Pamen Benítez Campos, Zoné, Libro de Poemas.

https://pamen-benitez-poems-poemas.blogspot.com/

****************

***********

*****

3 comments:

  1. You have my deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert, thank you very much for your sincere condolences. We have a pending conversation about your excellent book.

    ****

    Albert, muchas gracias por tus sinceras condolencias. Tenemos pendiente una conversación sobre tu excelente libro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jose, I’m happy you publish posts again, I think your knowledge about WW1 vehicles is second to none and I hope you’ll publish some books, especially about armoured cars. Of course if you have any comments or questions, please send me an e-mail (we exchanged some e-mails a few years ago). I wouldn’t say the book, of which I’m just a co-author (my friend wrote more than I did) is excellent. However I’m still quite happy about it and there is probably no similar book in the World. There are some minor errors to correct, new info came to light after publication of the book (regarding Mexican armoured cars, for example), I would add a few photos and, above all, now I would give Italians a full chapter (instead of a subchapter) which they deserve (I made more research regarding Italian armoured cars after the book was published and I was surprised that much more can be written about them, maybe in the future I will publish a book(let) with all information I know now about WW1 Italian armoured cars).

    ReplyDelete