Warning: The originals photos, texts, films, music, etc ... of the period previous to 1921 year -see the Act of the US Congress about it - have no copyright and belong to the public domain. However, those same pictures, I process this blog, when I restore and paint the pictures, then the right of modification is produced, ie that are protected by full copyright law, in this case mine. Of course there are many more laws in the world, declared in the public domain photographs (which is the topic at hand), in very later dates to the aforementioned (Example: WWII, Korea, etc ...) .

Monday, January 27, 2014

Australian Daimler Armoured Car 1915

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this!
    I was in Nhill last weekend and saw more on this vehicle I’m going to try to reproduce a 1/56 one!
    Do you mind if I post this picture on my Blog I will of course credit your site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend, thank you very much for your comment and for using the image in your Blog. I wish you a good result for your 1/56 model.

    Cordially,

    José Luis Castillo

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Hola amigo, muchas gracias por tu comentario y por utilizar la imagen en tu Blog. Te deseo un un buen resultado para tu maqueta a 1/56.

    Cordialmente,

    José Luis Castillo

    ReplyDelete